Friday, September 13, 2013

Games

I started playing some of the games on Facebook.  I resisted for a long time.  They are so addictive.  Anyone else enjoying the challenges of Candy Crush.  Enjoying is a relative term.  I suppose it is the challenge.  I am doing that instead of watching TV.  Maybe at least the games will help my mind stay sharp where watching some of these TV programs are demoralizing.

Update on the kitties:  Stitches is doing well.  Blade did not make it.  I have moved Stitches outside.  I had brought her back in after Blade was gone.  Hog Man's allergies are really bothering him right now.  Both of our boys are allergic to cat dander so I wondered if he was as well.  Anyway she is doing good. 

Hog Man has been cooking for us on his gas grill.  He's watching youtube videos.  He's cooked ribs, ham, steaks, hamburgers, fish, pizza, etc.  I like him cooking.  ; )  It's keeping the house cooler with these hot temperatures and it's pretty simple for me to put some side dishes together. Plus plus! 

Lovey had her pigs on Sunday.  Eleven.  Ten alive and doing well.  I will try to remember to take pictures. 

Blessings and happy quilting,
Catering Quilter   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.