Saturday, September 11, 2010

So Thankful

My DH had some health issues recently, spent a few days in the hospital and now is doing much better. I am so thankful he is doing better. He is being a good boy taking his medications and monitoring his blood pressure etc.

I am also thankful that the summer heat is pretty much over. I am thankful for rain. We've received over 6 inches in the last two weeks. I am thankful for our wonderful kids who have helped us in the last several weeks. I am thankful that our DGS Mac wasn't seriously hurt when he fell from their above ground pool and whacked his head on cement. I am thankful for God's grace and His mercies that are new every morning.  I am thankful for a new litter of pigs. I am thankful for God's provision. Thankful for His healing. He is so good.

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that all are well; especially DH and DGS - concrete and heads do not mix well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With thankful hearts our hearts are raised to the God we serve and His faithfulness to us and His watchful hand...I have fought ashma very serious this time for 7 days...completely down...but turned around yesterday...even did some quilting...a new purse..and baked a crockpot of baked beans...my heart if full of thanksgiving even in the hard places ...this is where we grow in HIM....glad you and L are doing better...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.