Friday, February 04, 2011

Update on the Deep Freeze

Well, we got more snow. Maybe 4 inches. On top of the frozen stuff that was already there. I just looked and the thermometer on our south facing front porch is 22 degrees. Woohoo! There is a warming trend. The Super Bowl is happening this weekend in our neck of the woods. That and the weather has been pretty much what the news is covering. We are forecast to get up to 28 today. Tomorrow it is supposed to get up in the 40s. Then in a few days we are supposed to get cold again just not as cold--I hope!

Stay warm and happy quilting,
Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. It's 19 degrees where I live, the sun is shining, and even tho cold, we went for a drive to get some grocery items to put into the freezer. I enjoyed getting out for a while. We have more snow coming in a few days which I could do without but it's coming anyway. We will be watching the super bowl so I bought me a bag of my favorite potato chips to munch on during the game. Today I'm just taking it a minute at a time. I might knit, or read, or just veg out in front of the TV. You have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having an interesting winter..hopefully the weather will start to warm...have been getting some quilting done..just did a couple of tops and a table top...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.