Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gone with the Wind

Not really. But sure does feel like it. LOL I guess you could say we are tired of the wind blowing. But March will be over before long.

I was reading Stash Manicure this morning and the guest blogger is Jane from Sew Creat It. It's a tutorial for a Dresden Plate. Did I tell you I love Dresden Plates?

 It just looks hard! Hurry go check it out.

If my want to do list gets any bigger -- well, I don't know what I'm going to do.  Sleep isn't an option -- my body kinda takes over.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, kinda looks like a wheel.

    Yes, the wind is definitely here. Sustained wind 20 t0 30 mph today with gusts to 40. At least, it isn't freezing! It's nice to be warm outside. LOL

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.