Sunday, November 18, 2012

Good News

Hog Man had the Doppler sonogram and the blood clot is gone! Woohoo! And--he went back to work on Monday morning. No TV blaring all day = bliss! He was a tired fella when he got home. It will take a little while to get accustomed to the routine.

When we were in Denton Thursday we went by Harbor Freight. Our first visit to one. I had to remind Hog Man of his appointment time. He did find somethings he was needing and for a good price. I picked up a couple packages of rotary blades to try. At $1.99 plus tax I sure hope they work. It will beat paying quilter's prices. Has anyone tried the blades and do they work for you?

Well, they are sure doing their part to make us independent of foreign oil around here. I think they have put in more than seven wells in our local area in the last couple of months. Truck traffic! One of my elderly neighbors said they stopped counting at 100 trucks one day. I believe it! There were days that it was night and day. Like in all night. And all day. I have seen more equipment go by and turn this corner! It used to be quiet when we first moved out here from town. Not anymore. Before the drilling we had noticed an increase in traffic. Now that there are wells there will always be tanker trucks going by.

Blessings this Sunday from the Catering Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.