Monday, February 11, 2013

Birthday Girl

 Our youngest granddaughter turned 3 and her party was yesterday.  She is a precious little girl.

I made her some skirts. I sure hope they fit!  The smaller one may not.  If it doesn't I will make another.  No problem.

And I made her some diapers for her dollies.  I found a Hello Kitty purse-so cute.  And she loves Dora the explorer right now -- so it was a Dora themed party.  I found the free pattern for the diapers here.  I made mine from flannel that was given to me and sew-in velcro I bought at Wally world.  I extended the back tabs slightly and sewed the velcro across the front in case she had different sized babies.  I think it would be neat to make them from real cloth diaper material.  But I didn't have any. 

I sewed them on the Elna Lotus SP.  The belt started slipping toward the end.  : (    I have worked the little sweetie pretty hard. 

We had some nice rain in the wee hours of Sunday am.  An inch!  Anything will help with our drought conditions.  


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.