Thursday, July 25, 2013

Scrappy Goodness

 
 
Before I went to guild meeting Saturday morning I laid out the blocks and sashing for Tumalo Trail, Bonnie Hunter's pattern from her book Scraps and Shirttails II.  This week I have been sewing all the rows together and then joining each row.  I have two more rows to go!  This view doesn't do it justice. There will be a small red border that goes on next and then a piano key border which I haven't even started cutting out yet.   The grands are coming so I need this bed.  That was my push to get this done.  If I laid them out I didn't want to have to pick them back up un-sewn.  ; ) 
 
 
 
This little quilt loaded on the frame is all made from scraps and is a pattern from MaryQuilts.com and is called 4 Patches on the Diagonal.    
 
 

I really tried to rotate this picture and I have given up! 
And here is another one I put together recently.  This I decided to use all blue for the triangles because Hog Man thought the first one was to o busy.  I like both.  These will be C.A.S.A. quilts for my contribution to our Kraz-z Quilters project.  I probably have enough four patches sewn to make a couple more little quilts.  And I keep more 2"squares cut out by my sewing machine to sew as leaders and enders as Bonnie Hunter does.

Happy quilting and blessings,
Catering Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.