Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm quilting



I am quilting! Don't look too closely at the quilting--I am very much still refreshing myself. This will be a C.A.S.A. quilt.



Another C.A.S.A. quilt. This is the one that was on the frame when the thread kept breaking. The colors aren't true. What looks blue is more turqoise.

 
Posted by Picasa


DH and Sissy. She is doing very well. She has gained weight and loves playing with her toy. Butterball has gotten to be a real "butterball"--he weighs 9 1/2 pounds and is six months old. We got a lot of painting done but have a lot more to go. This week looks good weather wise. The house is looking so good.

I plan on more quilting and more painting next week.

Blessings to all,

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.