Sunday, January 17, 2010

Retreat!


Yes, I am going on retreat again! I wasn't quite sure if this was going to work with DDIL in the hospital but I won't be far away. She is in her 32nd week. We went to see her last Wednesday evening and took a crockpot of food for her to have some homemade eats.
I will be working on the Star BOM. Yes, it has become a UFO. I have all my blocks done and I am smack dab in the middle of making sashing. I hope to get a lot done on it. I had to re-read the instructions. It doesn't seem possible that a year has passed. Margo, I think I may have figured out the ribbon border paper piecing. I will let you know; if I get that far and I so hope that I do.

I will post pictures when I get back.

Happy quilting and blessings,

3 comments:

  1. I know you will have lots of fun at the retreat, and hope you get lots of accomplished. I've never been on one, but probably a good thing as I would probably want to talk more than sew! LOL

    Not long to go now for your DIL.

    Beautiful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the words quilt retreat. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I intend to get mine done...I have been laid up with wry neck...very painful for 8 days...let me know what you get done...I have not even done anything for 8 days..blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.