Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's Wednesday!

And you know what that means--Kraz-z Quilters. We are going to meet today in our new place and sew on C.A.S.A. quilts. I have to load up my sewing machine and stuff. So this will be a quick post. I would have gotten my things together last night but I called my sister and she's going through some stuff and just needed to talk and be encouraged. Would you say a prayer for her? Thank you.

What follows is a post I started earlier in the month and totally forgot about.


I washed the quilt I keep on our bed. I wash it in the washing machine on the gentle cycle and dry it spread on a plastic drop cloth on the floor with fans blowing on it. It is hand quilted and that's why I do it that way : ) -- just my way. It surprisingly drys pretty fast. I usually do it at night so we have the walking space during the day but this time I did it early in the morning and it should be dry before Larry comes home. I don't think I've washed it since we've had Sissy. I trust her somewhat. But I thought it might be better to be awake when it was on the
floor. ; )  I love a newly washed quilt. It feels so soft and smells so good! 



 Blessings,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.