Monday, September 26, 2011

Picture Perfect Weekend

That's what we had at the Post Oak Quilt Show. DH and I had an outdoor booth and it was an absolutely fantastic weekend. I was busy last week preparing for the booth: cutting fat quarters, yards, etc. I organized totes; priced items; made a few kits up; etc. We had a good profitable time. I counted how many fat quarters and yards we sold. I am so surprised. We sold a good many but you know you can barely tell that they are missing! Did God multiply? Did they fluff up? It is amazing for sure. Thanks to all who came out and stopped by our booth. We had a great time. And most of all--Thank You Post Oak Quilters.

We got everything unloaded and put back in it's place. And again DH was great help. I couldn't do it without him. I did call ahead and got some help putting up and taking down the canopy. Thanks to the Scarbers and others who lent a hand. 

One of our customers showed me a picture of a quilt on her cell phone asking if I had the pattern. I did not.  I did some searching today. I hope she reads this so she can find it. I found it at Joy's Fabrics & Quilts in Godley, Tx. The pattern is called Quick Pieced Posies by Jan Ward. The link below is the a jpg of the quilt.
http://www.joysfabrics.com/Bluebonnets2002.JPG

DH has an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon Wednesday about his hip. I will keep you posted.

Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.