Thursday, July 31, 2008

Zucchini Bread Recipe


Okay, I have a winner! I love this recipe--Zucchini Bread VI. I made some adjustments--left out the cinnamon (I simply forgot it!)LOL I think I like it better. I used 1/2 cup vegetable oil and filled the remaining amount called for in the recipe with bottled lemon juice and checked it at 50 minutes and it was done. 'Cause I know my oven ; ) . Oh, and I put a glaze on made with powdered sugar and bottled lemon juice. Yum! My picture doesn't look like the one on All Recipes--they must chop their pecans very fine.
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Your bread looks delicious. I will have to remember to click on the link you provided, when I'm on my desktop computer. It doesn't work on my laptop. Wish I had a slice right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, clicking on the title works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.