Friday, December 05, 2008

Checking out the crumbs

I hadn't read Bonnie Hunter's web pages in a while so today I checked them out. I've always been intrigued with her scrappy patterns. I really prefer scrap quilts you know the ones that are Really made from scraps and not jelly rolls or charms packs, etc. etc. I am amazed at the Bonnie's Crumb quilts. I found another pattern (sorta) that I would consider a good crumb quilt.


Maybe in the near future I will begin a crumb quilt with leftover SCRAPS.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hi on this frigid Friday night - it is 28 here right now!

    I like the crumb quilts, but don't know if I have the patience to work with tiny pieces. Scrap quilts or the look of scrap quilts are my favorite and stars.

    I used the link on your blog to go Quiltville. I like the quilted book cover she made and of course, everything else, too.

    Have a great weekend, and stay warm,
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.