Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update on Brian

His surgery went well. He was in a lot of pain initially but today was better. His spinal cord was nipped in the process of fusion surgery and he's had to lay flat for more than 24 hours. This happened a couple of months ago when they had given him an injection in his back. At that time he got a migraine so severe he had to be hospitalized. But this time no migraine. Praise God. Tomorrow he will be up and walking for the first time after surgery. He has a back brace to wear anytime he is not in bed and has to wear it for 3 months.

Thank you for your prayers and I would certainly appreciate continued prayers.

Donna, Happy Birthday today!

Blessings to you all,

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear he is doing well.

    The migraine was a terrible thing for him to have. My son has them sometime. He had a doctor's appointment this afternoon concerning the headaches. I think his are stress.

    I hope Brian has a smooth recovery and will be up and functioning soon.

    I can't imagine lying on my back for 24 hours!

    Take care,
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.