Friday, July 31, 2009

Update

Sorry, that I haven't posted lately. It's been busy again. We traveled to San Angelo/Ballinger last week on Thursday and Friday to take a Charolais bull to DH's dad who raises Charolais cattle. We took DGD and DGS with us to visit their great grandparents. It rained on us while driving down there. They went home Saturday evening. Then on Sunday I got ready for our quilt retreat. There will be a post about the retreat up and coming. I had a wonderful time. While at quilt retreat DH called to tell me his dad had been taken to the hospital. I got home Wednesday evening and then the next morning we drove back again to San Angelo. DFIL's stent they put in 2007 was completely blocked and found another blockage. They fixed all that. We drove home the same day. We stopped in Abilene to see DN who is visiting from the UK (and she is expecting their first child). This morning DFIL was supposed to go home but after an EKG they found another blockage and took him back into surgery. Thank God they found it and took care of it while he was there. We stayed home this time.

Rain--when we left at 4:00am Thursday it was pouring rain. We drove for about an hour in rain you could barely see to drive. When we got home the rain gauge had 2 3/4" in it. Glorious.

I am so tired. I am doing laundry and paying bills. I have made a note to myself. No traveling or grandkids before quilt retreats. It is too exhausting.

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.