Saturday, March 20, 2010

We have snow.

Can you tell how excited I am? 70 degrees yesterday and 30s today. Monday is to be back up in the 60s.

We had guild meeting today. Lots of fun. We had a neat demo of a Tossed Pineapple block and we each sewed one. Sorry I don't have a picture. We turned them in to be used for baby quilts.

Tonight I made us my version of Jambalaya. Rice, chicken, shrimp, okra, onion, tomatoes, green chilies and cayene pepper. Very tasty on a cold night.  I need to use up the okra that I froze last summer.

The little doggie? She is cold. She was trembling and we put her coat on her. Now she is sleeping beside me and soaking my heat. 

I wish they could make heat pumps where they didn't blow cold air when they first come on.  Brrrr.


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.