Monday, November 10, 2008

The DGKs


Yes, the darling grandchildren came for the weekend. All three! First time for all three to sleep over at our house. We had a blast. The weather was perfect for playing outside--leaves falling and the temps in the seventies. We went to the park after getting ice cream. But boy, oh boy, I was one tired grandma Sat. nite. I was in bed by 9:30. The kids all fell asleep between 8 and 8:30. Whew! Thank God the older two are eight and six years old. I don't know how I could handle it if they all were a lot younger!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful grandbabies! Oh, to be a child again, playing in the yard and doing what kids do. Of course, I got lots of spankings LOL.

    I know you had a good time, and they will always remember being at your home and having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.