Friday, June 17, 2011

Good morning

Actually it is no longer morning. I got up early. Every morning it's early to get DH out the door by 6am. Much cooler then. We have been having 100+ days. 

This morning I got my Challenge finished. I couldn't keep my eyes open last night to finish the binding. Then off to the shower and eat breakfast and out the door to help set up for the quilt show. It was bustling. The decision was made how to orient the display poles and then setting them up. After that came registering the quilts and tagging with numbers and names. The quilts were all up when I came home to eat a bite and get the refreshments for the lecture/trunk show this afternoon. I will take my camera and take pictures. Promise. : )

TaTa!
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.