Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Wednesday!

And you know what that means? Kraz-z Quilters! I missed last Wednesday. It is real therapy to meet with women and quilt. But before I go I have stripped the bed and washed the sheets and blanket. I am going to put rice and pork chops in the slow cooker for our evening meal.

The telephone rang yesterday around 6pm. It was a neighbor down the road. He had 4 cartons 18 count guinea eggs. Did we want them? Sure! He had given us some before and we enjoyed them. I will take several to share at quilting today.

Earlier this month we traveled to Ballinger for a family gathering to celebrate a young cousin's high school graduation. The quilt pictured was made by her grandmother, Larry's aunt. Isn't it beautiful? I had a hard time getting a picture. She didn't even want to unfold it because she didn't want it to get dirty. But we pleaded and begged.

The sheets are ready to hung out. See you later.

Blessings and happy quilting,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.