Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pictures will have to wait

It has been non-stop around here. But fun. Lecture/trunk show on Friday-very good. I will post pictures in a few days. The quilt show was a success. Sorry I didn't get pictures. You will have to take my word for it. Beautiful. I had a booth outside. It wasn't unbearably hot until around 3pm. The wind about blew us away. The wind this year has been very strange.

Then today all our kids came for Father's Day. Their daddy was a happy man. We had the idea to make sandwiches, veggies, chips and dip. And homemade ice cream. Oh yeah! It was so good. I love it when the kids come.

Tomorrow I leave to travel back to Ballinger. My step-dad will have carotid artery surgery on Tuesday. Prayers are welcome.

Blessings to all,
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.