Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Another link

I was reading Mary's blog this morning. Mary posted a link to Karen Griska's blog about selvage quilting. I had visited very shortly before thinking "Yeah, right! Like I'm going to do that!" But I revisited and spent some time looking. Very interesting. She has links to not only selvage quilts but totes, purses, small zippered purses, etc. etc. And if you make a selvage project email Karen and she will post a picture.

Today is Kraz-z Quilters. I will come home happily tired having enjoyed my therapy.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn,
    I'm glad you found the Selvage Blog and that you thought it looked somewhat tempting. That's how it starts! It really is a lot of fun. I enjoyed your blog:)
    Karen Griska

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.