Saturday, January 10, 2009

Major Eye Candy

My friend, Kathleen, invited me to go to the 2009 Oklahoma City Quilt and Embroidery Show. We went today and I took pictures. So get all comfy with a cup of something nice to drink.



This one won Best of Show.
Absolutely stunning! The machine quilting exquisite.




I really liked this one.


There were lots of appliqued quilts.





Close-up of corner.















Click on the photo on the right above to read about the this wall hanging.



Click on the photo on the right above to read about this
beautiful Hawaiian quilt.



I will post more pictures on another day. Don't want to give you overload.


Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn,

    I'm so glad you got to go to the OK quilt show and had a safe trip. Those are gorgeous quilts - certainly lots of talent, time, and dedication went in their making. My favorite is the one you said you like a lot. The dark one is really unusual, so beautiful, too.

    I cut out the 48 pieces to make 96 units in the next step of my project.

    I'm looking forward to your next set of photos. :)

    Take care,
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I discovered that you named my blog " blog of the week" All I can say is Thank you and Wow, how did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.