Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Catching Up

Last Thursday & Friday (when I couldn't post what I was doing due to computer problems) I worked on my quilt club's scrapbook; I'm the historian. I hadn't even started the 2007 album before Thursday (can we say Procrastinate); so I have brought it to about July and today I will work on it some more. I love being creative and decorating it to please others. And hopefully they will be. Guild meeting is this Saturday. I was coaxed into joining the guild back in September and now I kinda wished I hadn't. I really feel that I don't fit in with this group of ladies. So what do I do?

Please pray for DD and family. They are a blended family and they have been and are experiencing some problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.