Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

Happy New Year to all! Today is quilting day and I am making quilt labels for a customer. Did I mention that I'm a quilting notions peddler? I took a picture of some pine cones I stacked up and uploaded onto my computer and used that image to make a quilt label with a text box over. I hope Dixie likes it. If not I have given her some choices.

We had our blackeyed peas, cornbread, German sausage, and deviled eggs yesterday. Yummy. Sorry to you that don't like blackeyed peas. I make my cornbread in a cast iron skillet. I've gotten by kids to liking it that way. My daughter asked if I had a spare skillet and I did so she got that one. My oldest son asked for one for Christmas. He made his cornbread and blackeyed peas on Jan. 1st. Now onto daughter in law. She's not feeling well so probably youngest son got to do the cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.