Friday, January 25, 2008

No ice

We missed it. No ice, basically no precip at all. Reports are that the ice is spotty in our county. So, I've got my cup of hot Early Grey Irish Breakfast tea on the computer. The weekend sounds so nice 60 degrees Saturday and maybe 70 Sunday. Yeah! Maybe DH can be off and enjoy some time at home. He has worked a lot of OT this week. One night he didn't get home til 9:30. Leaving the house at 5:30am and getting home at 9:30pm makes for a long day. So, I have had a lot of solitude. And sometimes that gets me depressed and I have to work on NOT getting depressed. While I was out yesterday I went by the library and got some more movies and picked up a book on CD. I had read on Bonnie's blog that she downloads books from her library. Her library is much bigger than our Bridgeport Public Library. I was fortunate to find books on CD; most were tapes. I will plug the CD in a little while and give it a try.
The lights are blinking so maybe I better post this before I lose it. I'm also going to finish the scrapbook while I listen to the CD. And later on I am going to cut and sew one of the blocks from Triange Tricks.
Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn,

    Trying this out to see if it is working right now; rather, if I'm doing it right! Have a great weekend.

    pjs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.