Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baking Day

Today, I will be baking. Cookies that is. Spritz cookies using a cookie press, cookies with hershey kisses in the middle, chocolate chip, peanut butter, and maybe two bite brownies. I am taking a cookie tray to MIL for Christmas gathering and she asked me to bring the cranberry relish.

Yesterday was fun at quilting. We had eight to come, a good showing for right before Christmas. We are working on a quilt top donated by one of our members. She got it pieced and then didn't like it. It has a blue background with pieced green trees and gold stars in various designs. We haven't decided what we will do with it yet. But we sure are enjoying quilting it. It is so good to sit around a quilt frame and talk. I am so blessed to be a part of this group.
I am still trying to figure out blogging. I would like to post pictures but haven't quite figured out how yet. If anyone reading this can give me a word of instruction or otherwise HELP! please help a little lady out. Maybe I don't have the right software?!; I don't know for sure. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.