Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday

I got the quilt top all loaded yesterday afternoon and starting quilting. I will finish it up today. My husband, Larry, may go deer hunting. SO you know what that means. Yep, more sewing time. It's a good thing, too, the sewing time. HeeHee! I told him not to bring home any venison 'cause we don't have the room and we have enough meat to last forever with the beef, pork, and venison we already have. Give it away. He's thinking deer jerky. Oh boy.
Anyway, I think I am going to make a personal challenge this new year to quilt/piece at least an hour a day and get all my UFOs and projects that I have collected fabric for completed. This will be in addition to any machine quilting, etc. etc. Anyone making a similar challenge to themselves? I do good with lists. I think I will map out my days so I waste less time. You know-
allot this much time to this and this much time to that. Stay focused. Sounds like a plan. Maybe allot an afternoon to do whatever so I don't feel boxed in. Just stick to the plan. I had started a list before the holidays and pow that got blown out of the water. Back to the list. I'm going to make a quilting list, a cleaning list, an exercise list, a reading list, and I better get busy making lists. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.