Friday, December 21, 2007

Still Baking

I am still baking this morning. I did go to bed last night. HeeHee! I baked these cookies: Chocolate Kisses, two different kind of spritz type, and this morning so far peanut butter and after them some meringues dipped in chocolate. I dipped pretzels and raisins in chocolate almond bark yesterday. I have had this cookies press for several years and I guess I'm not the smartest cookie on the block (pun intended) but until this year I never could figure it out. I got DH involved. He's a mechanic and is wonderful with tools. Yep, he figured it out in two seconds. With one hand in his pocket and one pressing out those cute little green cookies wreaths. I just love him. I told him the job was his; then I got to thinking. Wait a minute, I better figure this out 'cause he's not home most of the time when I'm baking. And I did, but you know what I know me and probably NEXT time I go to use this silly cookie press; I will have to figure it out all over again. : ( HEEHEE!
Tonight is DH Christmas party at work. We are going to my favorite steak house. Ribeye, here I come. Then tomorrow we travel to DH family gathering and stop in on my mom and step-dad.
I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and remember Jesus is the reason for the season.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.