Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday, December 6, 2007
Good morning to all. I slept a little late this morning. I got woke up around 2am and couldn't go back to sleep right away hence the later wake up. But, I am up and running now. I have to go to the butcher today to pick up our pork. My husband raises hogs so we have pork most of the time. SO we will be having fresh pork chops soon. YAAAAH!
On the quilty front, I have a sew day and Christmas party with the Paradise Piecemakers Saturday. I am thinking of sewing on my 4 Patch Stacked Posie. I mean after all; which project do I choose? I am also sewing strips onto old telephone book pages to make Mary Johnson's Chinese Coins or Bonnie Hunter's String-X quilts. I am also needing to take the borders (that I don't like) off my grandson's quilt and redo. I need to finish the quilt for my oldest son and my daughter's dresden plate started years ago. These last two are definitely UFOs. I have several quilts to machine quilt. But I think I have mentioned this before. LOL!
My husband is going deer hunting this weekend so I will have lots of sewing time. Maybe I can get a lot accomplished. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.